إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِوَكِيلٍ
As the West says, Glaucoma refers to an eye disorder / decreased vision which is due to damaged optic nerve, the nerve that carries visual information from the eye to the brain. In many cases, damage to the optic nerve is due to increased fluid pressure in the eye, also known as intraocular pressure (IOP). Glaucoma has been nicknamed the “silent thief of sight” because the loss of vision normally occurs gradually over a long period of time and is often only recognized when the disease is quite advanced. Once lost, this damaged visual field is irreversible & cannot be recovered. Worldwide, it is the second leading cause of blindness.
High cholesterol, Diabetes, poor blood circulation, Hypertension, etc. are some of the causes for Glaucoma. Ignoring Hijamah on the head results in accumulation of toxic fluids around the optic nerve which increases intraocular pressure & hence the nerve is damaged. And looking at Non-Mahram women weakens the vision; that is for sure. Watching the dirt & trash, & sitting while your back is to the Qiblah (direction of the prayer) also bring vision impairment.
With Tibb-e-Nabawi, we write the prescription as under (the same treatment is effective for all vision problems like Cataracts, Blind Spot, Blepharitis, etc):
Part 1 (Shifa by Belief) :
We should have a Yaqeen that disease is created by Allah & Shifa is totally in the treasure of Allah, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah, the other issue of Yaqeen is that we should have a strong belief that Tibb-e-Nabawi is the best medicine of this world, we have seen that some people take Hijamah only with an intention that it is Sunnah (it is correct), but they depend more on the conventional medicine, it is a wrong concept, Tibb-e-Nabawi is both the Sunnah & best medicine of this world.
Part 2 (Shifa by Salehaat) :
- Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV; avoid mix gatherings of Non-Mahram.
- Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that the patient takes
- سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم
- Subhanallah, Alhamdolillah, La ILAHA ILLALLAH, Allah O Akbar, Laa Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah ~ as much as you can
- Salawat (Darood) on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, as much as you can
- Istighfaar ~ as much as you can
- QURAN ~ Try one Juzz (para) recitation daily
- The patient should do Sadaqah daily, even if as low as 5 Rupees.
Part 3 (Shifa by Tibb-e-Nabawi foods) :
- Try your best to avoid Hypertension, Cholesterol & Diabetes, which is impossible without a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet.
- HENNA Water at empty stomach, followed by TALBINAH with a gap of 2 hours.
- Lunch: Skip the lunch for ever, make a habit of 2 meals per day, an early breakfast & an early dinner, and do not eat any food after Isha prayer till Fajar.
- Dinner: Vegetable curries cooked in the blessed olive oil with a Barley Bread, Barley Water and Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins will be the best beverages Insha’Allah.
- Stop wheat & rice, soda drinks, sweetened juices, animal proteins, washed lentils (without shell), tea / coffee, vegetable oils, pickles, salted foods, on the shelf dairy products, and all whatever is available as canned / packed foods from the market. Vegetable curries are the best except potatoes, lady finger (Bhindi), egg-plant (Baingan), Cabbage & Cauliflower.
Part 4 (Shifa by the blessed herbs) :
- When Pink Himalayan Salt is applied as eyeliner (Kohl), a lot of water comes out of the eyes & obviously, the FLUID pressure around the optic nerve is decreased, a similar & more powerful is the behavior of Mushroom Water, if you will use Mushroom water as eye drops before going to bed, you will wake up with eyes full of sticky fluids & glued eyelids.
- Pure Honey when used as eyeliner is a definite cure for vision problems.
- Regarding Kohl (Surma), those black Kohls have LEAD (Plumbum) and they are considered dangerous for the eyes. Only the pure KOHL Ithmid is free of any blackish pigments, although BLACK in color, but Subhanallah that when it gets wet in the eyes, the color changes to VIOLET. (Ithmid is not easy to get)
- Wash the eyes with Henna Water occasionally & you will have good results.
- Formula “T19” (see table below) from Tibb-e-Nabawi is powerful enough to bring impurities to their maturity & expel them out via stools, take a teaspoon after breakfast & dinner.
Part 5 (Shifa by Hijamah) :
Hijamah at 5 points on the head will remove the toxins / unnecessary fluids around the optic nerve Insha’Allah, your intraocular pressure will reduce drastically. Many people feel extra light in the eyes after head’s Hijamah.
After 2 months, take another Hijamah session as 8 points on the back.
Ibn Al Qayyam quoted Imam Shafi’ee who said, “Four matters strengthen the sight / vision, sitting next to Ka’bah, using KOHL before going to sleep, looking at green things & cleaning up the sitting area in the house”.
Looking at the Huroof (alphabets) of QURAN will surely protect you from vision impairment Insha’Allah.
|#||Name (Arabic)||Name (English)||Botanical name||Name (Urdu)||Weight (grams)||For 500 grams|
|1||سناء مكي||Senna leaves||Cassia angustifolia||Sana Makki||200||66.67|
|2||حبة السوداء (كلونجي)||Black seed||Nigella sativa Linn.||Kalonji||150||50.00|
|3||صبر (ايلوا)||Aloe Vera extract||Aloe Vera||AILWAH ~ MUSABBAR||100||33.33|
|4||قسط البحري||Marine Costus||Saussurea lappa||Qust-e-Shireen||100||33.33|
|5||حب الرشاد (ثـفاء)||Garden Cress||Lepidium sativum||Habb al Rashaad ~ Haloon||100||33.33|
|6||حلبة (ميتهي كــى بيج)||Fenugreek seeds||Trigonella foenum-graecum||Methi key Beej||100||33.33|
|7||اجوائن كرفس||Celery seeds||Apium graveolens||Ajwain Karafs / Karfas ~ Ajmoda||100||33.33|
|8||هندباء (كاسني)||Chicory seeds||Cichorium intybus||Kasni key Beej||100||33.33|
|9||لبان||Frankincense (Luban Lami)||Boswellia serrata||Lubaan Kundar||50||16.67|
|10||قشر رمان (انار كا جهلكا)||Pomegranate rind (dried)||Punica granatum||Anaar kaa Chilka||50||16.67|
|11||شبت||Dill seeds||Anethum graveolens||Soay key Beej||50||16.67|
|12||ريحان||Basil seeds||Ocimum tenuiflorum||Niaz Bo / Tulsi key Beej||50||16.67|
|13||مرزنجوش (بردكوش)||Marjoram||Origanum majorana||Marzanjoosh||50||16.67|
|14||زنجبيل||Dried ginger||Zingiber officinale||Soonth||50||16.67|
|15||قصب الذريرة||Sweet Flag / Calamus Root||Swertia chirata||Charaitah||50||16.67|
|17||صعتر||Thyme||Thymus vulgaris||Za'atar Faarsi||50||16.67|
|18||ورق سدر||Ziziphus leaves||Zyzyphus Jujube||Beiree key Pattey||50||16.67|
|19||مر||Myrrh||Commiphora myrrha||Murr Makki||50||16.67|
|Total weight as||1500||500|
|Dosage: A teaspoon after breakfast & dinner|
|IMPORTANT Note: Never take T19 during pregnancy or nursing the children, Diarrhea, Piles, Ulcers and Heavy Menstruation (Menorrhagia)|