وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ شَهِيداً عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ شَهِيداً عَلَى هَؤُلاء وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ تِبْيَاناً لِّكُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدىً وَرَحْمَةً وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ
Frozen shoulder is when the shoulder is painful and loses motion because of inflammation. Frozen shoulder without any known cause starts with pain. This pain prevents you from moving your arm. The lack of movement leads to stiffness and then even less motion. Over time, you become unable to perform activities such as reaching over your head or behind you. Most of the time there is no cause for frozen shoulder. However, risk factors include Cervical disk disease of the neck, Diabetes, Shoulder injury, Shoulder surgery, Open heart surgery and Hyperthyroidism.
Pain is treated with either Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) OR steroid injections. Steroid injections plus physical therapy can improve your motion. It can take a few weeks to see progress, but it may take as long as 6 – 9 months to have a complete recovery. The physical therapy is intense and needs to be done every day. And Surgery is recommended if nonsurgical treatment is not effective.
But surprisingly, Hijamah is a very quick / effective treatment for a Frozen Shoulder.
With Tibb-e-Nabawi, we write the prescription as under :
Part 1 (Shifa by Belief) :
- We should have a Yaqeen that disease is created by Allah & Shifa is totally in the treasure of Allah, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah, the other issue of Yaqeen is that we should have a strong belief that Tibb-e-Nabawi is the best medicine of this world, we have seen that some people take Hijamah only with an intention that it is Sunnah (it is correct), but they depend more on the conventional medicine, it is a wrong concept, Tibb-e-Nabawi is both the Sunnah & best medicine of this world.
Part 2 (Shifa by Salehaat) :
- Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV; avoid mix gatherings of Non-Mahram.
- Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that the patient takes
- سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم
- Subhanallah, Alhamdolillah, La ILAHA ILLALLAH, Allah O Akbar, Laa Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah ~ as much as you can,
- Salawat (Darood) on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ ~ as much as you can,
- Istighfaar ~ as much as you can,
- QURAN ~ Try one Juzz (para) recitation daily
- The patient should do Sadaqah daily, even if as low as 5 Rupees.
Part 3 (Shifa by Tibb-e-Nabawi foods) :
- Try your best to avoid Hypertension, Cholesterol & Diabetes, which is impossible without a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet.
- HENNA Water at empty stomach, followed by TALBINAH with a gap of 2 hours.
- Lunch: Skip the lunch for ever, make a habit of 2 meals per day, an early breakfast & an early dinner, and do not eat any food after Isha prayer till Fajar.
- Dinner: Vegetable curries cooked in the blessed olive oil with a Barley Bread, Barley Water and Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins will be the best beverages Insha’Allah.
- Stop wheat & rice, soda drinks, sweetened juices, animal proteins, washed lentils (without shell), tea / coffee, vegetable oils, pickles, salted foods, on the shelf dairy products, and all whatever is available as canned / packed foods from the market. Vegetable curries are the best except potatoes, lady finger (Bhindi), egg-plant (Baingan), Cabbage & Cauliflower.
Part 4 (Shifa by the blessed herbs) :
- Formula “T19” from Tibb-e-Nabawi is powerful enough to bring INFLAMMATION / impurities to their maturity & expel them out via stools, take a teaspoon after breakfast & dinner.
|#||Name (Arabic)||Name (English)||Botanical name||Name (Urdu)||Weight (grams)||For 500 grams|
|1||سناء مكي||Senna leaves||Cassia angustifolia||Sana Makki||200||66.67|
|2||حبة السوداء (كلونجي)||Black seed||Nigella sativa Linn.||Kalonji||150||50.00|
|3||صبر (ايلوا)||Aloe Vera extract||Aloe Vera||AILWAH ~ MUSABBAR||100||33.33|
|4||قسط البحري||Marine Costus||Saussurea lappa||Qust-e-Shireen||100||33.33|
|5||حب الرشاد (ثـفاء)||Garden Cress||Lepidium sativum||Habb al Rashaad ~ Haloon||100||33.33|
|6||حلبة (ميتهي كــى بيج)||Fenugreek seeds||Trigonella foenum-graecum||Methi key Beej||100||33.33|
|7||اجوائن كرفس||Celery seeds||Apium graveolens||Ajwain Karafs / Karfas ~ Ajmoda||100||33.33|
|8||هندباء (كاسني)||Chicory seeds||Cichorium intybus||Kasni key Beej||100||33.33|
|9||لبان||Frankincense (Luban Lami)||Boswellia serrata||Lubaan Kundar||50||16.67|
|10||قشر رمان (انار كا جهلكا)||Pomegranate rind (dried)||Punica granatum||Anaar kaa Chilka||50||16.67|
|11||شبت||Dill seeds||Anethum graveolens||Soay key Beej||50||16.67|
|12||ريحان||Basil seeds||Ocimum tenuiflorum||Niaz Bo / Tulsi key Beej||50||16.67|
|13||مرزنجوش (بردكوش)||Marjoram||Origanum majorana||Marzanjoosh||50||16.67|
|14||زنجبيل||Dried ginger||Zingiber officinale||Soonth||50||16.67|
|15||قصب الذريرة||Sweet Flag / Calamus Root||Swertia chirata||Charaitah||50||16.67|
|17||صعتر||Thyme||Thymus vulgaris||Za'atar Faarsi||50||16.67|
|18||ورق سدر||Ziziphus leaves||Zyzyphus Jujube||Beiree key Pattey||50||16.67|
|19||مر||Myrrh||Commiphora myrrha||Murr Makki||50||16.67|
|Total weight as||1500||500|
|Dosage: A teaspoon after breakfast & dinner|
|IMPORTANT Note: Never take T19 during pregnancy or nursing the children, Diarrhea, Piles, Ulcers and Heavy Menstruation (Menorrhagia)|
Part 5 (Shifa by Hijamah) :
- For a frozen shoulder, 8 cups are applied (as shown below), 6 on the back & two on the arm that has pain (above the elbow), a single session is enough to bring relief, but some patients may need another session after 60 days.
- If the patient also suffers with pain in the neck, then Hijamah as 5 points on the head will also be beneficial Insha’Allah.