اللَّهُمَّ أعِنِّي عَلى دِيني بالدُّنْيَا وعَلى آخِرَتي بالتَّقوَى، واحْفَظْني فِيمَا غِبْتُ عَنْهُ، ولا تكِلْنِي إلى نَفْسي فيمَا حَضَرْتُهُ يا مَن لا تَضُرُّهُ الذُّنُوبُ ولا
تَنقُصُهُ المغْفِرَةُ هَبْ لي مَا لا يَنقُصُكَ واغْفِرْ لي مَا لا يَضُرُّكَ إنَّك أنتَ الوَهَّابُ
Enlarged prostate (Benign prostatic hypertrophy) is common in men after the age of 40; it results in frequent urination with an inability to empty the bladder, involuntary urination, dysuria and strangury and even nocturia. Throughout their lives, men produce both testosterone, an important male hormone, and small amounts of estrogen, a female hormone. As men age, the amount of active testosterone in the blood decreases, leaving a higher proportion of estrogen. Studies done on animals have suggested that BPH may occur because the higher amount of estrogen within the gland increases the activity of substances that promote cell growth. Another theory focuses on dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a substance derived from testosterone in the prostate, which may help control its growth. Most animals lose their ability to produce DHT as they age. However, some research has indicated that even with a drop in the blood’s testosterone level, older men continue to produce and accumulate high levels of DHT in the prostate. This accumulation of DHT may encourage the growth of cells. Scientists have also noted that men who do not produce DHT do not develop BPH. Some medications that include antihistamines, decongestants, antispasmodics, tranquilizers and certain types of antidepressants can also enlarge the prostate (as a side affect).
As the prostate enlarges, the layer of tissue surrounding it stops it from expanding, causing the gland to press against the urethra like a clamp on a garden hose. The bladder wall becomes thicker and irritable. The bladder begins to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination. Eventually, the bladder weakens and loses the ability to empty itself. Urine remains in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and partial emptying of the bladder cause many of the problems associated with BPH.
So we begin the prescription as under :
Part 1 (Shifa by Belief) :
- We should have a Yaqeen that disease is created by Allah & Shifa is totally in the treasure of Allah, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah, the other issue of Yaqeen is that we should have a strong belief that Tibb-e-Nabawi is the best medicine of this world, we have seen that some people take Hijamah only with an intention that it is Sunnah (it is correct), but they depend more on the conventional medicine, it is a wrong concept, Tibb-e-Nabawi is both the Sunnah & best medicine of this world.
Part 2 (Shifa by Salehaat) :
- Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV, avoid mix gatherings of Non-Mahram.
- Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that they take
- سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم
- Subhanallah, Alhamdolillah, La ILAHA ILLALLAH, Allah o Akbar, Laa Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah ~ as much as you can,
- Salawat (Darood) on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ ~ as much as you can,
- Istighfaar ~ as much as you can
- QURAN ~ One Juzz (para) recitation daily
- The patient should do Sadaqah daily, even if as low as 5 Rupees.
Part 3 (Shifa by Tibb-e-Nabawi foods) :
- HENNA Water at empty stomach, followed by TALBINAH with a gap of 2 hours, Lunch : A glass of juice prepared with Gourd (Kaddu), Cucumber and water melon at lunch and nothing else. Dinner : Vegetable curries cooked in the blessed olive oil with a Barley Bread, Barley Water and Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins will be the best beverages Insha’Allah.
- Stop wheat & rice, soda drinks, sweetened juices, animal proteins, washed lentils (without shell), tea / coffee, vegetable oils, pickles, salted foods, on the shelf dairy products, and all whatever is available as canned / packed foods from the market. Vegetable curries are the best except potatoes, lady finger (Bhindi), egg-plant (Baingan), Cabbage & Cauliflower.
- Both melon & watermelon are good cures for enlarged / inflamed prostate.
Part 4 (Shifa by the blessed herbs) :
- Take 100 grams each of dried Henna leaves, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) and Rehan seeds, sieve them properly & grind like a fine powder, take a teaspoon 3 times daily.
Part 5 (Shifa by Hijamah) :
- The patient needs Hijamah at 8 points on the back & 3 under the belly button. And Allah is the HEALER.