اللَّهُمَّ احْرُسْنِي بِعَيْنِكَ التي لا تَنامُ، واكْنُفْنِي بِرُكْنِكَ الذي لا يُرَامُ، وارْحَمْنِي بِقُدْرَتِكَ عليَّ فلا أهْلِكُ وأنتَ رَجَائي فكَم مِن نِعْمَةٍ أنعَمْتَ بِهَا عَليَّ، قَلَّ لَكَ بِهَا شُكْري وكَم مِن بَليَّةٍ ابْتَلَيْتَنِي بِهَا قَلَّ لَكَ بهَا صَبْري، فَيَا مَن قَلَّ عِندَ نِعْمَتهِ شُكْرِي فَلَمْ يَحْرِمْنِي، ويَامَن قَلَّ عِندَ بَليَّتِهِ صَبْري فَلَمْ يَخْذُلْنِي، ويَا مَن رَآنِي على الخَطَايَا فَلَمْ يَفْضَحْني، ياذَا المَعْرُوفِ الذي لا يَنقَضي أبَداً، ويَاذا النَّعْمَاءِ التي لا تُحْصي أبَداً، أسْألُك أن تُصَلِّيَ علَى سيِّدِنا مُحمَّدٍ وعَلى آل سيِّدِنا مُحمَّدٍ وبِكَ أدُرأُ في نُحُورِ الأعْدَاءِ والجَبَابِرَةِ
Diabetic patients think that sweetened foods and fruits are their enemies, and they eat white wheat bread & white rice daily, some of them consume the so called Brown wheat bread (sold at shops), it is also a fiber-less bread, only the color of wheat is brownish. Carbohydrates should always be taken with fiber, so that they are absorbed slowly in the blood.
For a diabetic, nothing is more blessed than the BARLEY BREAD, perfect in all aspects, having both the soluble & insoluble fiber, and don’t ever forget that barley was Chosen by Allah for the Seal of Prophets ﷺ.
Then, we have the blessed olive oil for cooking; our experience for diabetic patients is that if they strictly take barley bread with curries cooked in the blessed olive oil, they will see quenching results for their blood sugar levels Insha’Allah.
Maintain a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, Talbinah, Nabeez, Barley bread, pure home-made vinegar, & curries cooked in the blessed olive oil are the codes of perfection on this planet earth. Check Recipes section of this website & you will find all the blessed foods there. Stop wheat & rice, soda drinks, sweetened juices, tea / coffee, vegetable oils, pickles, salted foods, on the shelf dairy products, and all whatever is available as canned / packed foods from the market. Vegetable curries are the best except potatoes, lady finger (Bhindi), egg-plant (Baingan), Cabbage & Cauliflower.
Last but not the least, Diabetic patients should never ignore Honey; a CURE declared by Quran, but Ibn Al Qayyam wrote that patients with Bile disorders (that includes Diabetes) should take Honey combined with vinegar, the forgotten SAKANJABEEN. Try your best to find the purest brand of Honey and brew your own vinegar at the kitchen.
So the prescription is as under :
Part 1 (Shifa by Belief) :
- We should have a Yaqeen that disease is created by Allah & Shifa is totally in the treasure of Allah, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah, the other issue of Yaqeen is that we should have a strong belief that Tibb-e-Nabawi is the best medicine of this world, we have seen that some people take Hijamah only with an intention that it is Sunnah (it is correct), but they depend more on the conventional medicine, it is a wrong concept, Tibb-e-Nabawi is both the Sunnah & best medicine of this world.
Part 2 (Shifa by Salehaat) :
- Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV, avoid mix gatherings of Non-Mahram.
- Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that they take.
- سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم
- Subhanallah, Alhamdolillah, La ILAHA ILLALLAH, Allah o Akbar, Laa Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah ~ as much as you can,
- Salawat (Darood) on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ ~ as much as you can,
- Istighfaar ~ as much as you can
- QURAN ~ One Juzz (para) recitation daily
- Sadaqah daily, even if as low as 5 Rupees.
Part 3 (Shifa by the blessed foods of Tibb-e-Nabawi) :
- They are as discussed & mentioned above.
Part 4 (Shifa by Tibb-e-Nabawi’s Herbal medicine):
- A perfect herbal blend with Charaitah (Zareerah ~ Sweet Flag ~ Calamus root), Fenugreek seeds, Myrrh, Frankincense, Olive leaf & Henna from Tibb-e-Nabawi as the kings; and combination of other therapeutic herbs from Allah’s Factory has brought beautiful results. It should be taken as a teaspoon twice or 3 times daily after meals. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) and Galangaal (Kholanjaan) have been added to help Diabetic patients with Erectile Dysfunction.
Formula D for Diabetes
|#||Herb||Botanical Name||Weight (grams)||For 500 grams|
|2||Frankin Cense (Luban Kundar)||Boswellia Serrata||100||30|
|3||Fenugreek (Methi Seeds)||Trigonella Foenum-Graecum||100||30|
|4||Dried Henna Leaves||Lawsonia Inemis||100||30|
|5||Olive Leaf||Olea Europaea||100||30|
|6||Charaita (Sweet Flag)||Acorus Calamus||200||60|
|7||Paneer Dodi||Withania Coagulans||100||30|
|8||Jamun Fruit Seeds||Eugenia Jambolana||100||30|
|9||Neem Fruit Seeds||Melia Azadirachta||100||30|
|10||Karela Seeds||Momordica Charantia||100||30|
|11||Gumaar Booti||Gymnema Sylvestre||200||60|
|12||Ashwagandha ~ Asgand Nagoori||Withania Somnifera||100||30|
|13||Galangaal ~ Kholanjan||Alpinia Galanga||100||30|
|15||Cinnamon ~ DarChini||Cinnamomum Verum||100||30|
One teaspoon after breakfast & lunch if blood suger is below 200 at random
One teaspoon after breakfast, lunch & dinner if more than 200 at random
Part 5 (Shifa by Hijamah) :
- Diabetic patients are always afraid of Hijamah, they feel that the incisions (wounds) will not heal, and same is the concept among those who take Anti-Coagulants like Aspirin. Such patients should be confident that applying Henna on the incisions will be fair enough to diminish all of their fears for a delayed wound healing.
- 8 cups on the back should be applied; the most important are 2 cups at the middle back, behind the tale of Pancreas. Hijamah stabilizes the blood sugar. Another issue here is that some Hijamah therapists try to convince their patients that their Diabetes will improve after Hijamah, no doubt that it is correct, but without a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet & herbal support of blessed herbs from Tibb-e-Nabawi, curing Diabetes with Hijamah alone is impossible and Allah Knows the Best.
Try to display Tibb-e-Nabawi as the complete cure, Hijamah alone is the one fifth portion (20 %) of Tibb-e-Nabawi, we always combine Healing by Yaqeen, A’amal-e-Salehaat, foods, and herbs of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ with HIJAMAH.